Hop into Easter Fun with our High Tea Egg-perience for Kids!
Sweeten up the school holidays with a decadent High Tea at Queensland Parliament.
Join us for a day of sumptuous treats and activities, including colouring-in, a scavenger hunt, prizes and a surprise visit from the Easter Bunny. Located just a few bunny hops across the river from South Bank and next to the City Botanical Gardens, Strangers Restaurant at Queensland Parliament invites families for a special Easter High Tea with dedicated children’s activities.
Hop on over with your little ones for an egg-cellent selection of sweet and savoury delights accompanied by Madura tea and coffee, or babycinos and hot chocolate.
The delectable treats aren’t just for your little ones. Take the opportunity to relax and enjoy our Bunny Bubbles, options include sparkling wine and French Champagne. Or for an additional sugar fix, try our Easter-inspired cocktail – the Egg-cellent Elixir.
Spaces are limited so book early to secure your choc-filled Easter holiday fun.
This High Tea also includes an optional tour of Parliament House, where you will be taken on a journey through the years by our dedicated Parliamentary Attendants. Please note this tour is not pram friendly and limited spaces available.
Tuesday 4th April at 11:30am
Price: $55 for adults and $29.95 for children aged 3-15 years old
- A delicious 3-tiered Easter themed selection of delicacies made by our Parliamentary chefs (one for you & one for the kiddies. You can view the menu here.
- Your choice of freshly brewed Madura teas or coffee. For the little ones we’ve got babycinos or hot chocolates
- A take-home gift from the Easter bunny
- Fun-filled day out at Queensland Parliament complete with colouring-in, scavenger hunts and loads of chocolate!
- An optional complimentary tour of Parliament House (limited spaces available)
Upgrade options of the older bunnies;
- Easter-inspired cocktail on arrival $21.00 per person
- Sparkling Wine Package – $10.00 per person
- French Champagne Package – $20.00 per person