Celebrate and embrace equity this International Women’s Day with High Tea
Experience the elegance of High Tea in the historic Strangers’ Restaurant at Queensland Parliament.
A traditional High Tea for everyone! Who doesn’t love a freshly baked scone with preserve and whipped vanilla cream? Our High Tea, recently featured in the Sunday Mail as one of the top 5 best high tea’s in Brisbane, is not to be missed.
Join us for a special High Tea on Tuesday 7th March to celebrate International Women’s Day. Rally the troops and together, we can help forge an equal world one bite at a time.
The historic dining room of the Strangers’ Restaurant welcomes all–we are the People’s House and invite you to experience the hospitality of our friendly staff and delicious local Queensland treats hand-made by our Parliamentary Chefs. This High Tea includes an optional tour of Parliament House, where you will be taken on a journey through the years by our dedicated Parliamentary Attendants.
Price: $55per person
- A delicious selection of handmade delicacies based on seasonal ingredients and local Queensland produce
- Selection of freshly brewed Madura teas
- Unlimited freshly brewed coffee
- Live classical music
- An optional complimentary tour of Parliament House (limited spaces available)
- Sparkling Wine Package – $65.00pp
- French Champagne Package – $75.00pp